Friday, September 4, 2009

Reading is a huge part of writing

Reading is a huge part of writing. If you don't read you miss out on the number one best school for writing. So many times, I've read something and thought "Man, that's a good idea."

But you pose an interesting question. (I know you didn't mean to.) happy Is reading online the same thing as reading a hard copy? On the surface it's all reading, right? The words are there, one you hold in your hands and turn pages, the other you click. Shouldn't be any different. But, I wonder. Reading online is a much different experience from reading a book. For one thing, it's harder on the eyes and body. For another, I wonder if the information overload of websites detracts from the reading experience. I'm not really espousing an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment