Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I get several magazines in the mail each month.

I get several magazines in the mail each month. All of which are free!! Not only do I enjoy earning money online but another hobby of mine is freebie finding! There are tons of magazines out there you can get for free, which is just great. Because I otherwise would never be able to afford them each month.

So I'm curious - what magazines do you read each month? What magazine is your favorite?

I read several each month! My all time favorite is ALL YOU. It's a magazine put out by Walmart and it has TONS of coupons in it. It's great! The other magazines I get in the mail are Shape, Fitness, Prevention, Weight Watchers, Body & Soul, Martha Stewart Living, Parents, Woman's Day, hmm I know there are probably more - I just can't think of all of them right now. Seriously at the beginning of each month my mailbox is quite full of magazines! I love it! I have more free time now that I can actually read them all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment