Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am a certified bookworm

I read a lot and I must say I really love books. I usually read novels such as that of Danielle Steel. I also read Stephen King's books. I usually buy them on Book Sale since as we know books are very expensive here in the Philippines. I terms of favorate, I do read books of Sydney Sheldon. I have all of them and collected it actually. I am really entertained with his lines there.

I remember the days when going to the bookstore would give me such pleasure. To pick among the books to take home with me. Now I am unfortunate that time does not allow me that pleasure anymore. I have always loved reading books and now have to be content with rereading some of my old favorites when I do find the time. I have read a lot of books but there are a few types that I haven't tried like the biographies, the non-fictional types.

1 comment:

  1. Reading books is a luxury in todays world. But nothing can replace the experience. More and more we are moving to shallow reading in the form of the web. How do you manage?

    ReplyDelete