Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you have "a" most visited website?

I don't really have "a" most visited website, but I have a few of them. Wikipedia is the page that I've set as my homepage. Even though it's rightfully notorious for having not-so-accurate information (at best), it's still a good way to get information on things ranging from historical people to religious philosophies (tread carefully there) to spoilers on books and movies. After that, I check my email on Gmail quite often, and go on Facebook only slightly less often. I mostly just go on Facebook to see people's notes and play go with a few friends of mine. After that, there are Youtube and tvtropes.org. The second one is a wiki about the motifs you find in television, movies and books. That said, I usually have Pandora playing in the background. Other than that, I just started on blog, so I can't really say I visit that often...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment