Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Write and Express

Communication through writing is a very important aspect in my life. It is a tool to express one’s thought , idea , impression or abstraction. One cannot fully comprehend the other without a medium of communication and it is significant that writng is one of them aside the verbal way of communication.
I am now wondering if i am doing the right thing in my expression of ideas. Whether i am right or wrong i have to do it simply because i love to write.

It is my dream to fully write exactly the ideas i have in my mind and express it the way i like it to be . I remember the first time that my teacher taught me how to write and essay in my writing composition class. It was about what i did during my summer vacation. It was very hard for me to write basically because i was just at home during my summer vacation at that time with nothing more exciting to write. Consequently, i did not submit to my teacher during my class the composition which she assigned to us. That was the first challenge i met after my long vacation at home and i was disappointed that i was not able to write it. I asked help from my friend and he write down for me. I was making foul of myself submitting such composition to my teacher. But my teacher noticed the way i write it and she decline to accept the composition i made. Then on I tried very hard to accomplish something through writing my ideas. It was so fulfilling that little by little i learn to write and express what i have in mind whether i am right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment