Thursday, June 17, 2010

I like blogging

So I like blogging, and more than blogging, I tend too like setting up blogs. Right now I have like two or three. I set them up, I get a readership and then I get bored. Or my life gets too personal and I don’t want to share, but I feel bad not sharing. How can I talk about the craziness of transit when my entire life is changing?

So started updating www.jayphilipsblog.blogspot.com again last week. It’s been a crazy year and I don’t know what to say. I don’t know where to start. How do you say "I did this and it was a huge mistake." Or "I’m surrounded by crazy people" when those same people may read your blog? It’s this weird public/private thing.

I’m so used to writing for myself that I don’t want to share, but I do. What does "being a better blogger" mean anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment