Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nothing will stop me

If I could travel, take pictures, document my life and what I see, and let my imagination be discovered everywhere, I would be happy. Of course everyone is pushing me about school and how I will not make a living without proper education, but I try to blockout everything they say. I do well in school yes, but that is not my main priority. I concentrate on writing more than anything else. It’s what frees me from my frustration and allows me to express myself without being judge. I don’t have to show my writing to anyone, not even tell them about it, just as long as I myself know what I am doing right. I don’t care how long it takes, how much money I make, if I become famous or not, if people love what I write or are completely against it, I will make it. Nothing will stop me. I want to write continuously for hours on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment